The starting point for the development of cluster initiatives and innovation system consists of a shared vision of how various actors together can bring about innovation and development. We provide strategic advice.
Sweden's international competitiveness and individual cluster initiatives are based on the specialization of enterprises and other actors, and how these are combined. Corporate incentives and benefits of collaboration are at the center but also the actors in the surrounding system, such as Universities, funders and community stakeholders play important complementary roles. The Swedish competitiveness and the business environment is affected by the institutional frameworks and policies that affect business development, regional development, research and higher education, labor market policies and infrastructure investments. To meet these challenges requires knowledge of strategic and operational business and development at national, regional and local level.
Learning Objects has extensive experience of working with the development of clusters and innovation development.
- Strategy development for cluster initiatives and innovation
- Competitive Analysis of cluster initiatives and innovation
- Introducing new methods and tools to develop clusters and innovation
- Support for national authorities' program work
- Analyses and reports on policy
- Follow the authorities' focus on clusters and innovation International comparisons and best practice