Through evaluation and analysis, we help at Learning Objects our customers to gather knowledge about the effects of various interventions in order to optimize public resources and enhance governance.
Learning and Control
Evaluation involves both learning and control. Learning in the form of producing knowledge about the effects of government action to make it possible for managers and employees to improve operations. Verification in the form of providing decision makers insight into how resources are used.
- Our evaluations provide answers to various questions, such as:
- Do our resources meet relevant purposes?
- Do we use resources efficiently? in accordance with our needs?
- How does our users see our efforts?
- Will the policy objectives be met?
- Has our efforts a lasting effect?
- Has our effort resulted in positive or negative side effects?
- Evaluations based on proven methods
Our evaluations are based on proven methods, qualitative as well as quantitative. By combining qualitative methods such as focus groups and in-depth interviews with advanced statistical methods, we create a database that makes it possible to explain the causes of the effects of an intervention. Evaluations should use our evaluations are action-oriented. They communicated in a way so that they become useful for various stakeholder groups. Recognition is in the form of well-documented reports, often followed up by workshops and manuals.