Learning Objects offer education in Business Intelligence based on experience as an educator and consultants in strategic Business intelligence.
Education programs implementation model has a strong business connection, ie that contextual analysis is a starting point in the activities and processes that will support the analysis.
Learning Objects offer three training packages:
1. Inspiration for Business Intelligence
Workshop aimed at raising awareness of the opportunities of Business intelligence as a tool for strategic development of companies and organizations.
- Basic concepts of Business Intelligence
- Successful and unsuccessful examples of the introduction of the Business Environment
- Opportunities with Business Intelligence
Inspiration for Business Intelligence caters to individual companies or groups of participants from various companies seeking inspiration and support for working with Business Intelligence.
2. Methods for Business Environment
Methods for Business intelligence aims to provide participants with the basics of the Business Intelligence and to introduce tools for practical problem solving. This lecture is suitable for larger groups and the scope can be varied between two hours and up to two half-day sessions to include an introduction to the basic concepts of Business Intelligence and the methods for successful intelligence work. The participants shall after training independently be able to initiate and lead procurement of intelligence services.
3. Case Studies in Business Environment
Applied Case Studies in Business intelligence is a problem-based education that revolves around a specific case. The program includes:
- Basic concepts and methods in Business Intelligence
- Problem-based learning through case studies (provided or based on the participant's own situation)
- Information Retrieval
- Business intelligence as a continuous process (organization, processes and systems)
Case Studies in Business intelligence caters to individual companies or groups of participants as from different companies. The program includes five days and can be offered in a coherent period or spread over a number of occasions, such as weekends.
The programme will cover:
Market analysis and strategic development
- Business intelligence in a strategic perspective
- The need for and benefits of business intelligence
- Market analysis as a process
Business intelligence - organization and implementation
- Introduction of contextual analysis of an organization
- analysis unit; organization, project, individual
- Organization of intelligence
Continuous business intelligence
- The Processes of change
- Business development for change
- Business intelligence in support of change
- Process for change
- Choosing survey approach
- Preparing studies
- Methods and sources
- Online information
- Agent Technology
Analysis of information
- Models and methods of data analysis
- Information - Knowledge - Skills - action
- Trend Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Assess the need for IT support
- Alternative IT support
- Successful Implementation of IT support for business intelligence
Joakim Falkäng is presidents of Learning Objects and head of our courses in Business Intelligence. Joakim has experience from introducing Business Intelligence in companies and organizations and has extensive experience in training managers in how organizations can benefit from systematic Business Intelligence.