A two-day course for managers and leaders who want to begin to understand their own leadership and how it can be more efficient.
The course work is based on a model of leadership in three dimensions; dominance, structure and empathy. The leader gets with this model a practical approach to after the course be able to continue to develop on their own with the tools provided by the model.
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Psychology for Leaders
- The importance of leadership for results
- Leadership Process - what makes things happen!
- Groups and various team roles
- Different leadership roles
- Line managers, project managers and process managers
- The importance of motivation - the human needs
- Situational leadership
- Mapping of their own leadership
- Leadership three dimensions: Dominance - structure - empathy
- Having a behavior assertivt
- Giving and receiving criticism